Time to register for the retreat November 6-9
Make your reservation now!
Making the most of our time together...
- New design: Organized around the idea and concept of TEMENOS, the Greek word for container. A large holding space will be created around the entire retreat, and everyone can choose from the containers within to create a personalized retreat experience. Think of nesting bowls— containers within container.
- Speed Temenos: High paced sessions designed to spark conversation and accelerate the building of relationships.
- Reflection Temenos: A community session where compelling and meaningful world shaking issues are explored, debated; and ideas and thoughts are shared.
- Connection Temenos: Fun, interactive sessions for you and about you. A time for self-development and personal growth and connecting with others around similar interests.
- Pecha Kucha: A fast-paced, series of lightning short presentations highlighting your passions and work.
- "Our Gifts in the World" (OGW) Fair: Opportunity to share your gifts — a showcase of tool, tips, information, aids and creative ways to expand your portfolio.
- Breathing spaces: Intentionally paced to allow you to stand back, absorb, network, or enjoy nature.
And our popular traditional features will return:
- Open Space: A 'design your own' session allowing synthesis, emerging ideas, deep conversations and organizing of new projects.
- Fun and restful interludes: Talent Show, live music and dancing, yoga
- Auction: Raising money for scholarships while having a rollicking good time.
Registration is $499 and includes three nights lodging and all meals. The retreat begins in the late afternoon on Nov. 6 and concludes around noon on Nov. 9.
Financial assistance is available on a first-come, first-served basis while scholarship funds last.
300 Manresa Way
Los Altos, CA